July 30, 2011

Dawkathon 8:00 p.m.

Yay, another pledge!  We're now up to $50!  Thankyouthankyouthankyouall!


 
Oh, I love this dress.  I've had it for about fifteen years now and I must have worn it a hundred times already to various events and it still kicks ass.  Now it just kicks a little more ass than before because there's a little less of me in it.  *hehehe*

Random trivia:  I don't know who designed this but if you wear it the way they INTENDED it to be worn it hangs funny and looks like hell.  I always wear it backward (yes, there's a tag just below those strappy things on the inside) and it's gorgeous!

Oh, and I bought it on sale for $14.99 at Wal-Mart... which just makes it even more epic.

3 comments:

Robin said...

The dress is gorgeous. How"s the cake coming along?

Anonymous said...

Woohoo! $50 is pretty good. I'm $30 away from my goal.

kisa said...

i do like that dress