July 30, 2011

Dawkathon 11:00 p.m.

The cake of doom has finally been completed!

Om nom nom!



This was my very first marble cake and I think it looks pretty darned good!  The frosting was vanilla but I added some cocoa powder to it and it came out delicious!  (Both the cake and the frosting were mixes so I didn't actually make this from scratch but I did play with the ingredients a little to keep things interesting.)



Grampa stopped by with a care package for me (I was out of smokes) and I sent him home with a huge slab of freshly baked cake for him and Gramma to enjoy and also a bunch of random clothes I found while digging through my stash today that I think they might be able to make use of.

Grampa's one of those 'wear it until it falls off' kind of guys and not a big fan of shopping so hopefully some of the shirts, pants, jackets, etc. that I sent his way will fit.

1 comment:

kisa said...

chunk of cake is good payment