July 30, 2011

Dawkathon 11:30 p.m.

Aww... it's the end of my shift!

That's okay, I'm going to try and stay up with CRC until this whole shebang comes to a close.

Meanwhile, I've saved the best for last... check out this badass chick!



Black leather(ish) pants and six inch platform boots... I wouldn't want to run into me in a dark alley!

*evil grin*

I want to send out a special 'thank you' to all of our sponsors, all the wonderful people who left comments throughout the day and let us know that we're not just talking to ourselves over here, and my uber-awesome sweetie for her blogging and photography which made this a wonderful and fun-filled day.

If I don't get to sneak in another entry then I'll see y'all next year!

3 comments:

Phelan said...

Now you are making me want to break out my chaps. :D

Spilledperfume said...

Yay! The pants fit. Go Shady.

Did the donation tracker go up? It looks like it did.

Good luck to CRC during the next shift.

kisa said...

you look awesomely scarry i love it