July 30, 2011

Dawkathon 10:00 a.m.

*booooinggggggg*


Shirley Temple, eat your heart out!  *mwa ha ha*


Check out that jawline!  My double chin is fading fast... in fact I've lost almost seventy pounds in the last ten months or so!  *boggles*


Hrm... I think I need to dig out the black hair dye again.




The back isn't half bad considering that I couldn't see what I was doing back there.


If I can talk CRC into taking photos you'll be seeing much better full-length shots in the near future... especially since I may feel the need to model a bunch of hand-me-downs that were too small when they were given to us but now actually fit me!  Yay for 'new' clothes!

And now... coffee!!!

2 comments:

Phelan said...

cute! And congrats on the weight lose! Working on that myself.

kisa said...

i love playing dress up