July 31, 2011

Dawkathon 3:00 a.m.

*Shady scampers back into the 'thon... panting, gasping, and clutching at a stitch in her side*

Oh my stars and garters, how the heck did we almost make it through an entire event without posting a single photo of our resident fuzzybutts?!?  Needless to say, I just HAD to come back!



Dutchess looks aghast at the near faux pas.



Then she ponders whether or not she wants to swipe one of my Cheese Puffs.



Henge joins in.




They both eventually decided that they'd prefer kitty kibble.  This is odd since Henge will do anything for Cheetos but doesn't even give the generic brand a second sniff.  Spoiled rotten child.



Hey, moms, 'sup?



One blue eye with yellow specks and one yellow eye with blue specks... freaking mutant.



See?!?  Weirdest eyeballs ever!  We're convinced he's an alien masquerading as a cat to escape detection by the government... one day the mothership will return!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for pictures of the Fuzzybutts.

Spilledperfume
(The glitch is back & it's not allowing me to sign my name the correct way.)

Spilledperfume said...

Henge is the cat with champagne tastes on a beer budget.

Just kidding.

kisa said...

yay the furbabies

kisa said...

i'll read the rest in the morning have a great time

Peggy said...

Pretty eyes!
Just stopping by guys :)

Spilledperfume said...

I don't mean to be a flatleaver but I'm going to try (again) to sleep.

You've only $20 more to go to reach your goal. Good luck!

I'll catch up on the few remaining entries.

Keep up the great work, you're almost there.