July 30, 2011

Dawkathon 6:30 a.m.

Due to medical issues, my lovely wife and I will be taking on this year's 'thon in shifts and we won't be running our usual contests (sorry) but we'll do our best to entertain you nonetheless!

I'll most likely spend the day playing with the digital camera and posting photos of myself and/or random things and here's my first shot.


Geez, forget 'bed head', I've got 'bed eyebrow'!

To learn more about our chosen charity, please visit www.FirstBook.org and take a peek.

If you wish to make a pledge, just leave us a note letting us know how much you're pledging and you'll make the actual payment directly to First Book via their website by August 15th, so if you're crunched on cash until payday, don't worry, you've got plenty of time!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The contests were awesome last year, but I can only imagine how much time and effort it must have taken!

LOL @ 'bed eyebrow'!

Anonymous said...

I pledge $15.

kisa said...

i like the pic