July 30, 2011

Dawkathon 10:00 p.m.

What the... why the heck do we even OWN this?!?  *boggles*  Neither CRC nor I have any idea where it came from and, since it's incredibly unflattering (not only are we not the 'floral' type but the cut makes the person wearing it look fifty pounds heavier than they are), I think I'm going to swipe the buttons for my sewing projects and take it out back with a shotgun to put it out of its misery.


Wait, I don't own a shotgun.  Well, there's always fire, right?  *hehehe*

Oh, did I mention that it has matching shoulder pads?  Seriously.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have to admit that that dress is pretty bad.

Thamk you for modeling it for our amusement. :)

Anonymous said...

That last note was from me.
Spilledperfume

kisa said...

lol i'll take for the fabric ifyou're not going to use it