July 30, 2011

1:30PM Owie

Yeah, just words this half hour. I'm hurting, and just ran around trying to do more than I know I can.

It's got nothing to do with Blogathon, but I've had a bad, painful, hurtful, scary week, and my gut reaction is to try and prove the haters wrong. Too bad my body didn't get the memo.

I'm also low on one of my major medications, so I'm rationing it until I can find a way to refill it. My body does not like this plan, and so the pain medication comes out to play.

Boy, I'm just a barrel of laughs, aren't I? See you in 30.

P.S.: To answer a question from the last entry, the sandwich was grilled bologna and cheese. We're too poor for ham this week. :)

2 comments:

Phelan said...

Sorry to hear about the owie. Hopefully things get on better soon.

kisa said...

poor toad lol.. hope your meds kick in fast